When I go to work at the doughnut shop I like to go for a natural, put together, sweat proof (at least a little) look.
-I start with a concealer. I use it to cover up spots, redness, and dark circles. I use my fingers to blend in under my eyes and the real techniques buffing brush for the rest. The concealer I have been using is the Maybelline fit me concealer in sand.
– I then go into powder. I use the Jane Iredale amazing base loose powder in radiant. I use the same brush and buff it everywhere, setting the concealer, adding coverage, and protecting my skin because it has spf in it. I always make sure to blend into my neck, I don’t want my face to look like a mask!
– Next I add some color, life, and dimension back into my face. I use my benefit hoola bronzer with my real techniques contour brush. I add this into my temples, cheek hollows, jaw bones, and down my neck. I don’t use blush or highlight for work most of the time because when I am hot and running around my face flushes and a natural “glow” happens (if you know what I mean).
– Now I want to clean up my eyebrows. I use the brow drama in soft brown by Maybelline. I like the soft bit of color and how well it hold my brows in place. I find that it keeps my brows in place all day.
– I move onto my actual eyes now. I line my tight line with a waterproof black crayon eyeliner. I like how it add the little bit of ump.
– To finish off the eyes I curl my eyelashes, as mine are very straight, then add some waterproof mascara.
– And now to finish off the entire look I add some lip gloss or lip balm (maybe with a pigment).