If you love popcorn, fun, simple, and yummy treats this recipe is for you! Seeing movies, new and old, with friends is always enjoyable. A lot of people like to eat popcorn and candy when they do this. If you are a person who likes to do so, or you have a friend that does and you want to give them a treat, keep reading.
- Pop the corn. I use any microwaveable popcorn. But, you can use any type of popcorn you like. I use butter most of the time, but you can switch it up and use caramel or something.
- Get the candy. Choose as many different candies as you like. My favorite is chocolate chips, but snowcaps, kit-kats, sweetish fish, sour patch kids, or any candy will do.
- sprinkle anway. Add in all the candy to your heart’s desire. You can even get crazy and add a drizzling or sprinkles.
- Put it in what ever you want and eat away. Mine is not the prettiest because I was giving it to a friend for a movie in just a big ziplock bag…
- Enjoy and pick a good movie!!!!!!